AVS Audio CD Grabber is a CD ripper utility program that allows you to rip audio tracks from CDs, to download disc info from FreeDB (an Internet compact disc database) and to copy them to the local disk.
AVS Audio CD Grabber is a ripper software that offers rich options for your special requirements. Make direct digital copies of your audio-CDs at a hard drive in the most popular compressed audio formats!
Here are some key features of "AVS Audio CD Grabber":
· Rip audio tracks from a personal CD and save them to your hard drive in various digital audio formats, like MP3, PCM, WMA, OGG and other
· Name the files which you rip using information received from the CDDB source
· When ripping change the information obtained from the audio source (Name of Artist, Album and tracks)
· Select details you want to include in the file name for the audio tracks you rip (Track Number, Song Title, Artist, Album)
· Add the information to your output audio file such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment
· Select the output audio file format ( MP3, AAC, WAV, MP2, M4A, OGG, MP+, AMR, WMA are supported) and specify the quality of output audio files
· Visually judge the progress of the ripping process.
· Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
· RAM: 512 MB or higher
· Sound: Windows compatible sound card
· Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
· Administrative permissions for program installation and registration
· Internet connection to register
· Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 3 GHz single core/1.8 GHz dual core
· RAM: 1 GB or higher
· Video: Windows Vista compatible video card
· Sound: Windows Vista compatible sound card
· You can only grab 5 discs.