Simple and intuitive interface, fast performance, a variety of features and supported media types will make AVS Data Burner application a convenient software to create data CD and DVD.
Here are some key features of "AVS Data Burner":
· BLU-RAY DISCS RECORDING SUPPORT
· Burn your data on the next-generation Blu-ray Discs and take full advantage of the new high-capacity storage technology (25 or 50 GB per Blu-ray Disc). With AVS Data Burner it is as easy as common CDs or DVDs.
· WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES
· AVS Data Burner supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE.
· WIDE RANGE OF SUPPORTED CD/DVD DRIVES
· Designed and tested for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, and Firewire drives. Works easily with most CD/DVD recording drives.
· TRUE MULTISESSION SUPPORT
· Import previous session and add new files to an existing session - even for DVD formats. It does not matter what software you used to create this disc before.
· EASY FILE/FOLDER MANAGEMENT
· Easily add, delete, replace, rename, and copy files and directories on CDs and DVDs.
· Write files or folders with right-click and selecting the Send To option.
· DISC IMAGE SUPPORT
· Create, write and even edit disc images (ISO), remove or add files and folders from/to images.
· Organize your burning tasks into projects to simplify everyday work.
· DATA VERIFICATION
· Verify your recorded discs to make sure no data is lost
· Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 800 MHz or higher
· RAM: 128 MB or higher
· Disc Drive: CD-RW, DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive, DVD-R/RW/DL,
· DVD+R/RW/DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE drive
· DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later