Brisk DVD Creator allows you to convert various video formats like DivX, MPEG, XviD, WMV, VOB, AVI, DV to DVD and burn them as a DVD movie that can be played on your home DVD player.
With Brisk DVD Creator, you may transcodes and burns internet movie file into DVD disc. With DVD encoding and burning engine integrated you can easily Merge up to 4 hours of multiple movies or episodic files to standard MPEG2 Video and burn it into a DVD/RW disc that playable on car or home DVD player.
Brisk DVD Creator allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, setting actions after DVD burning, and either burn DVD movie disc or DVD folder or ISO files.
Brisk DVD Creator is a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take several video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set.
AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV, Matroska and MP4. Supported codecs are amongst others, MPEG-124 (XVid, DivX, etc.), Windows Media AudioVideo. MP3, OGG Vorbis, H264, and On2 VP56. 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless), AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, CUE and M3U.
Here are some key features of "Brisk DVD Creator":
· Create AVI, MPEG, MOV, and DIVX to standard DVD without losing quality.
· Support Divx, Xvid, AVI, MPG,Mov video format.
· Convert each chapter to an individual file.
· Convert from any position to any position of a movie.
· User-friendly interface without any complicated settings.
· Automatically Shutdown Computer after Long Time Conversion
· Adaptec's ASPI for Win32 Manager (version 4.54 or better).
· DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
· Intel Pentium or compatible processor.
· Free disk space to record your converted video files.