CBTMaster, previously known as EasyCBT, is a Microsoft Windows application that uses instructional technology in an easy to use format to enable users to build Computer Based Training courses. Whether users needs are for Internet Training (IBT), multimedia presentations, or other distance learning applications.
CBTMaster offers you the opportunity to create your own e-learning or distance learning programs. Internet Training for today's "e-learning" demands, or CD-ROM training, allows interactive multimedia for your distance education multimedia training. You needn't be an expert to try this multimedia software authoring tool.
CBTMaster is made for the trainer, course developer and subject matter expert.
Get a free trial HERE, you will get an evaluation serial number into your email. You can try this one if the email is taking too long - EVAL03-1750-2223.
Here are some key features of "CBTMaster":
· No Programming or Scripting
· Easy to use intuitive interface
· Many screen types to work with: Hot spots graphic, Video, Drag and drop
· Electronic storyboarding
· Add/modify/delete content in seconds
· Print your course content as storyboards
· Distribute your CBT on CD-ROM royalty free
· Publish your CBT on your web site for a small fee per course
· Minimum System Requirements:
· Windows 98SE/NT4 SP6 or above (English version).
· Pentium II 300MHz computer.
· 8Bit Color display
· 64MB RAM
· 4x CD-ROM drive.
· Audio/Video capability.
· 50MB hard drive space.
· Web browser (Microsoft's Internet Explorer 4.0+ or Netscape's browser).
· Use is limited to 15 times.