The name Decifra stands for Decipher in Portuguese. This application was originally developed as a chord and fingerings databank. For that, the program is shipped with an original catalogue (in two files) with 54 chord types and more than 2500 chord fingerings.
However, what guarantees most of the abilities above is the conceptual structure of our program, which makes it possible to:
- Observe the constitution of each chord type;
- Include or exclude chord types;
- Include or exclude chord fingerings;
- Personalize the symbol of the chord types;
- Modify form and order of presentation of chord types.