Dual DVD copy Platinum allows to make copy of the Video-DVD disk to DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R9(Dual Layer) or CD-R/RW media.
For this purpose you need the DVD-RW, DVD+RW or CD-RW burning drive. Also you can save movie as AVI file on your hard drive.dual DVD copy Platinum is a software that helps you copy DVDs.
DVD to DVD mode performs the copying single and dual layers DVD disks on DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW and DVD+R9 media. The copying needs little of time because of the performance algorithms used in the application.
For DVD5 disks (Single Layer) application makes the precise image of the source media. All menus and subtitles are also stored in the resulted DVD disk.
The DVD9 (Dual Layer) disks could be copied using tree different modes:
· Extract one video chain and burn it to DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW media;
· Recompress the whole Video-DVD disc with menus and extras and fit it into on DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW media;
· Make the exact copy of the Video-DVD disk and burn it to DVD+R9 media
Application asks you to select the mode before ripping process starts. The higest quality of the copy could be created using third mode because no recomression of the video performed.
When using first mode application extracts only one video chain and one audio stream for the movie. The video chain and audio stream is selected by you. This allows to store the whole movie with the best quality.
To use this mode you should have DVD+ or DVD- burner with any of the hardware interfaces (IDE, USB, FireWire).
DVD to VCD Mode allows you to store Video-DVD content on CD-R/RW media. The source video and audio streams are recompressed to MPEG-1 with the lower quality then the source data.
In most cases the whole movie can't be fited to one CD-R/RW disk so you will need 2 or possibly 3 CD-R/RW disks. The movie will be splitted automatically to desired size of parts.
The burnt VCD disks could be played on any DVD Player.
To use this mode you need the CD-R/RW burner with one of the hardware interfaces: IDE, USB, FireWire.
This feature allows you to store Movie in computer file format. The files will be with AVI extention. This means that it could be used with Windows Media Player or any other software player which support AVI files.
The output file is encoded by the selected by you codec. So you need any video codecs to be intalled on your computer to use this feature.
The quality of the resulted video and time for encoding depends directly from the selected codec. The fastest now are DivX and Xvid codecs. Also they provide good enough quality of the video.
dual DVD copy Platinum is the latest revolutionary product from Solidlabs Technology that allows you to make high quality backup copies of all your DVD movies.
Building on the dual DVD copy Silver technology, Solidlabs Technology has made the simplest DVD backup utility available, period. Best of all, dual DVD copy Platinum can fit your DVD movie on to just one blank disk. No longer are you forced to split DVD movies across two disks.
dual DVD copy Platinum is developed only for copying of personal Video-DVD disks. The copying of borrowed or rental DVDs was not the target of development.
We hope that this application will help you in duplicating your favorite movies to allow you watch them again and again.
Here are some key features of "dual DVD copy Platinum":
· Make high quality 1:1 backup copies of all your DVD movies on DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW disks (4.5GB)
· Make high quality 1:1 backup copies of all your DVD movies on Dual Layer DVD+R9 disks (8.5GB)
· Fit the DVD movie from your Video-DVD disk just on to one DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW disk
· Compress the whole Video-DVD disk into on to one DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW disk
· Copies DVD movie to CD-R/RW disks
· Highest Possible Video & Audio Quality
· Restore Scratched or Defective DVD movies
· Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
· The demo version allows you to copy only 10 minutes of video