Fast Submit is a powerful workdesk tool for shareware/freeware developers or vendors and the simplest and fastest way to submit your products.
This application features many options from which you can benefit by speeding up your software's promotion and make the process comfortable to you.
Advanced options include submission into many sites, multithread operations mode, 100% support with a PAD XML standard, multilanguage products, powerfull site collection builder and auto-form builder.
What problems can be solved with Fast Submit?
Fast Submit may help and save much time for sharware developers, who want to notify people about their software. Fast Submit allows to speed-up submission process to many software catalogues.
The simplest and fastest way to submit your shareware products.
100% supports with the standard PAD XML of ASP association and PAD extensions (ASP,TPA,ESC,Delphi and other).
Also supports: 300+ predefined shareware sites in the database, automatic and manual filling out of the forms, updating database from the Internet, FTP uploading, Drag&Drop interface, import/export of the PAD description from/to other files.
You can generate reports: submission report, passswords and few other.
Here are some key features of "Fast Submit":
· Easy and intuitive interface;
· PAD files. With Fast Submit you can quickly and easily import/generate and distribute PAD files for your products and post it to all shareware sites, that support this feature. Fast Submit fully supports ASP PAD specification;
· PAD extensions. Fast Submit supports all PAD extensions: ASP, ESC, TPA, Delphi and BCB and few other;
· Big sites collection. Fast Submit contains a big software distribution site archive (over 300 sites for registered customers). With these predefined sites collection you can distribute your product to many great places in web without waste of your time. Full collection is available only for the registered Fast Submit customers;
· Online updates. Fast Submit can automatically update sites database from our site;
· Create your sites collection. You can build your own sites collection or edit existing items as you want.;
· Small traffic. Fast Submit has many ways to optimize your net traffic and speed up your submission process such as loading indicators for each tab window, ability to turn web graphics off and offline mode for quickly form filling;
· Automatically fill out. Fast Submit can automatically fill out forms after page downloading;
· Submit via e-mail. Fast Submit supports three way e-mail submission: Simple MAPI for new e-mail clients (Outlook, The Bat), eml and msg files for others;
· Drag&Drop. In the Fast Submit you can use Drag& Drop feature for filling forms;
· Multi-language support. If your product supports many languages, you can define national descriptions for distribution to national software sites. Fast Submit supports all languages defined by ASP PAD specification;
· XML engine. Fast Submit uses XML for data storaging. No database engines or database servers is required. You can view and edit all internal Fast Submit data by any XML-compatible software (Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher);
· Safe database Fast Submit can backup and restore your sites collection and all stored yours logins and passwords;
· Accounts management. Fast Submit can take into account all your private information about each site (login, password, your subjective remarks, last submit date);
· Optiomize your workspace. Fast Submit highlight hot and hide not used items in PAD fields list;
· FTP support. Fast Submit has built-in FTP-manager for uploading PAD files on a server;
· Reporting. You may generate reports. Fast Submit contains some templates such as submission report, passswords and logins report and few other.
· Internet connection
· Internet Explorer 5.0