GEAR DVD includes all the features of GEAR CD-RW, plus powerful and accurate DVD burning and copying. With GEAR DVD you will be able to create and burn DVD-ROM titles for software or data distribution.
Backup your files to CD or DVD recordable discs. Copy any unencrypted CD or DVD disc with a one-button command, including DVD-9 titles. Burn DVD titles to DVD-R, DVD+R DVD-RW, DVD+RW, including double layer DVDs (DVD-R, +R DL). GEAR DVD provides advanced CD and DVD burning features at an affordable price.
Here are some key features of "GEAR DVD":
· Copy and Burn DVD Movies or DVD-ROM discs!
· Import and burn any unencrypted DVD Movie title.
· Copy DVD Movies or ROM titles from one drive to another, or using only one DVD burner.
· Burn DVDs, including DVD-9 (dual layer) titles to DVD+R Double Layer (DL) recordable media. GEAR DVD gives you total, accurate control over the layer break setting for optimal disc layout and reliable playability.
· Create CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-Audio or mixed-mode titles.
· Import and burn DVD-Audio disc images.
· Add ROM content (files, software, etc.) to DVD-Video titles.
· Reliable CD-ROM, DVD-ROM Recording
· Back up or copy your files to CD or DVD. GEAR's explorer layout and drag and drop interface makes backing up files to recordable or eraseable CDs and DVDs quick and easy.
· Create incremental backups - include only files that were modified since the previous backup.
· Write 100% compatible CD-ROM and DVD-ROM titles with ISO, or ISO/UDF file systems.
· GEAR supports ISO Joliet extensions, for long filenames.
· Create or append multisession CD's, with advanced append options.
· Complete CD-Audio ripping and burning!
· Fast and easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG Audio or OGG.
· Rip the entire disc or selected tracks in one easy step.
· GEAR gives you complete control over encoded audio quality and file size.
· GEAR automatically identifies CD-Audio discs, filling in the artist and title of each track.
· CD copying through a easy Disc Copy button, with ability to copy from any CD or DVD drive to any burner. Make multiple copies! Copy DVD movies, DVD-ROM, CD-Audio, or CD-ROM discs perfectly, with only one drive, or from drive to drive.
· Copy CD+G (karaoke CDs), Audio CDs with CD-text.
· Add or edit CD-Text on CD-Audio tracks.
· Adjust pause between audio tracks.
· UPC-EAN and ISRC codes can be assigned to the audio tracks.
· A built-in audio editor allows you to trim, fade, edit, or normalize the volume of audio files.
· Complete control over both ripping and burning speed.
· Print a CD-inlay with a track list.
· Powerful Features
· Disc information tool shows detailed format, volume, session, and track information for any CD or DVD.
· Drive capabilities display shows all available formats and options for each CD or DVD drive.
· Format, full erase, and quick erase CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW media.
· Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording.
· Convert your GEAR project to a physical image (ISO, ISO/UDF image).
· Create mixed mode CD's, with both CD-ROM content and audio tracks.
· Fastest Virtual Image building on the market, using less than 5% of the total disc image size.
· Reliable CD and DVD Burning
· Fast, complete verification insures that every disc is 100% playable.
· Burnproof, Justlink, and other buffer underrun protection systems are supported.
· Your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM file system will meet ISO-9660 and UDF specifications 100% for total compatibility with CD and DVD drives, DVD players, PCs and other computer systems.
· CD-Audio titles meet all Sony/Philips CD Red Book specifications for playability in the widest variety of CD players.
· Supports CD reading and burning all CD and DVD drives and (burners) on the market today, through any drive interface (IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB 1.1 or 2.0, or Firewire).
· GEAR DVD runs on Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3 and later), 2000, XP, 2003 Server, and XP Media Center Edition.
· GEAR's recording engine is installed and running reliably on millions of PCs around the world.
· GEAR's updated drivers and device configuration files are always available for free download.
· GEAR's support staff is always available to help you through our Support Forums, or directly by e-mail.
· 30 days trial