Step up to the power of GEAR PRO! In addition to all the features supported by GEAR DVD, full multitasking capability allows you to record CD and DVD titles to multiple burners simultaneously. GEAR PRO Professional Edition gives you the possibility to turn your PC into a CD and DVD Duplicator!
GEAR PRO Professional Edition includes professional features like support for formatting CD and DVD titles with a pure UDF file system. GEAR PRO can be run from scripts of GEAR commands. These GEAR commands allow direct access to the powerful GEAR CD / DVD engine, allowing for flexible programming, and the ability to drive GEAR from external programs or schedulers. GEAR PRO versions support the detection and logging of uncorrected errors when reading / copying CD-Audio discs on drives that support this capability.
Here are some key features of "GEAR PRO Professional Edition":
· Powerful Multi-tasking
· Record to multiple drives at the same time.
· CD or DVD copying through a easy Disc Copy button, with ability to copy from any CD or DVD drive to any burner. Copy one to many using multiple burners! Copy discs perfectly, even with only one drive.
· Work on a new project while you burn CDs and DVDs.
· Support for the Latest Formats
· Burn DVD-9 titles to Double Layer (DL) recordable media. GEAR PRO gives you total, accurate control over the layer break setting for optimal disc layout and reliable playability.
· Accurate import of any authored DVD-Video title.
· Add ROM content to DVD-Video titles.
· Master high definition WMV-HD titles!
· Create bootable CDs or DVDs.
· CD-Text creation and editing.
· Creating large CD-ROM or DVD-ROM titles? New "offline formatting" creates disc file systems optimized for indexing disc projects containing large numbers of files. GEAR's standard virtual formatting is also available, optimizing the file system for fast individual file access.
· Support for recording files larger than 4 GB (with UDF only).
· Easy to Use
· Easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to .wav, .mp3, .wma, .ogg, or MPEG audio. Rip the entire disc, or selected tracks. Control bitrate, bit depth.
· Audio CD creation, with the ability to import Wave (.wav) and decode MP3, OGG, WMA, or MPEG audio files.
· Automatic CD-Audio artist and track title identification using FreeDB.
· CD-ROM data formatting for CD-R(W) media, with the choice to format into ISO 9660, CD-ROM XA or CD-ROM ISO/UDF hybrid format (OSTA UDF compliant), and Mixed Mode.
· UPC-EAN and ISRC codes can be assigned to the audio tracks.
· Adjust pause between audio tracks.
· Copy CD+G, CD-text audio CDs.
· Audio editor allows you to trim, fade, edit, or normalize audio files.
· Reliable Professional Features
· Verify every recorded disc 100%.
· Import and burn DVD-Audio disc images.
· Appending data to multisession CD's, with advanced append options.
· Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording methods. Session at once, manual fixation, Burnproof, Justlink, and overburning are also supported.
· Incremental Packet Writing allows quick, flexible data storage. Support for fixed and variable packet writing.
· Format, full erase, and quick erase CD-RW, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW media.
· Save, import and burn physical image files, such as ISO files.
· GEAR PRO's powerful scripting feature allows you to create GEAR batch files, which can automate repetitive tasks, or allow GEAR to be called from external programs, such as custom scripts or schedulers. GEAR PRO also allows you to run any GEAR command manually from a Command Line Interface. These powerful commands allow for extended functionality beyond what is available through the graphical user interface. Access the world-renowned GEARWorks CD and DVD recording engine directly through GEAR PRO!
· Supports all CD and DVD drives and recorders (burners) on the market today, through any drive interface.
· 30 days trial