MediaRECOVER™ recovers lost, deleted, formatted, or corrupt images or photos and multimedia files from removable media used in digital cameras, PDA's, cellular phones, etc.
Common media types supported by the program are: SmartMedia , CompactFlash, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Card Flash Card, PC Card, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card, Zip Disks, floppy disks, hard drives and all other media.
If images are accidentally deleted or formatted in a camera or on a computer MediaRECOVER™ can retrieve the lost data, even if the media has become corrupted.
MediaRECOVER™ does not write to the media, but stores the recovered files in a user defined location. The software works with any and all media that appear as a drive letter and all card readers.
MediaRECOVER™ helps you repair files that are unusable due to the following:
- Accidental deletion or format in the camera/computer
- Corruption due to the card being pulled out while the camera is on
- Corruption due to turning the camera off during a write process
- Inadvertent camera/computer shutdown, batteries go low
- Incompatibility between card/card reader/camera/PC
- Formatting and using between different cameras/computers
- Extreme temperatures
- Dropping the media
- Other events that could cause damage to data
The Features of the Software are:
- Recovers the following types of multimedia files:
- Images - JPEG, EXIF, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, RAW Images; Canon CRW, Nikon NEF, Kodak DCR, others
- Audio/video clips - AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG.
￭ Card reader, media to save recovered files to.
What's New in This Release:
￭ Complete support for hard drive recovery, more information preview functions, recovery of exact file name and folder structure.