The NetConnect OCX gives your application internet access, to enable you to provide updates, upgrades, support, etc via the internet.
The NetConnect OCX does the following:
· Detects whether an internet connection is available.
· Opens the default internet connection as the user default settings.
· Opens the default internet connection overriding the user default settings.
· Closes the default internet connection.
· Detects whether and reports when a connection to the internet is made.
· Reports whether a connection to the internet is configured, and how it is acheived.
· Checks whether a specific URL can be reached and returns the result.
· Downloads a specified file from the internet and saves it to a specified location on the local system.
Give NetConnect OCX a try to see what it's all about!