Safe n Sec Corporate is a new generation of corporate security systems providing computer networks protection from all type of malware, intrusions and insiders.
The solution protects from inside attacks based on mass malicious code usage, specially developed software and intrusion methods. Safe n Sec Corporate prevents internal information occasional or deliberate drain. It also blocks internet threats supplementing already installed network security solutions.
Safe n Sec Corporate will save confidential data and customer reputation and minimize your financial risks from information drain.
Safe n Sec Corporate has got the Learning mode available for setting to the companys information network. Installation and management are easy: mobile management console doesnt require installation; setting to the company s structure is standard.
Service tasks execution control can be made from any PC in the network; offline workstations administration is available. 10.000 workstations management is centralized. Can be easily set for servers of various types (WEB, databases etc.) and is compatible with already installed security software (antiviruses, firewalls, network IDS).
Safe'n'Sec Corporate includes the following components:
· Safe'n'Sec Admin Explorer - management console providing remote administration of Safe'n'Sec Corporate behavior based safety system.
· Safe'n'Sec – client program providing proactive local computer protection system in corporate network.
· Safe'n'Sec + Anti-Virus - client program providing proactive enterprise security management and anti-virus protection.
· Safe'n'Sec + Anti Spyware - client program providing proactive enterprise security monitoring and antispyware protection.
Here are some key features of "Safe n Sec Corporate":
· Safe'n'Sec proactive intrusion prevention system is based on technology of intercepting and intellectual analysis of system calls at the operation system level.
· Safe'n'Sec enterprise security software downloads upon operation system start up. This happens because some types of malware integrate themselves into services downloading upon OS start up and damage the PC before system full download.
· The host intrusion prevention system provides low level of false alarms and virtually doesn't require user interaction for PC protection.
· Self learning mode includes rules automatic creation which control new application's behavior based safety started up by user at the moment. If newly started application acts suspiciously SNS warning pops up offering user to crate a new rule for such suspicious activity to use it in future (deny or allow such kind of activity).
· Safe'n'Sec efficiency does not depend on signature updates, high level of protection is permanently provided.
· Mobile console of centralized management up to 10000 workstations.
· Standard models of work area forming according to the company's structure.
· Service tasks execution control from any PC in corporate network.
· Tasks creation for workstations currently offline.
· Workstations updates through service centers (not Internet for lowering traffic and time minimization).
· Centralized decision making when malicious actions on workstations are detected.
· Safe'n'Sec efficiently uses system resources and do not influence OS output. The program minimum space of HDD (no more than 20 Mb) and consumes no more than 2% of processor resources. Requires 5 MB RAM only.
· Standard proactive computer protection system settings for servers.
· Compatibility with traditional computer security solutions.
· Safe'n'Sec is absolutely compatible with traditional computer security monitoring software (anti-virus solutions and firewalls) and provides supplementary protection level.
· Corporate Network Security against viruses, hacker attacks and spyware modules through overall control of any activity on user's PC and automatic blocking all dangerous actions which may cause system malfunction or confident user data damage or loss.
· Intrusion Prevention System detecting and deleting already known malware (viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware etc.) on user's PC (available in extended set) by real time computer security monitoring.
· Protection from breaking in and unauthorized access through detecting exploit attack, system register and OS services status changing.
· Access to confidential info control (documents, address books, registration data etc.)
· Users' activity control in corporate network.
· Pentium II processor 400 MHz or higher.
· 64 Mb memory.
· 20 Mb free disk space for each Safe'N'Sec client-side program.
· 30 days trial